1. All types of work, from support to the introduction of a new module or integration — within one contract.
Programming, layout, design (including drawing banners), DevOps and consulting.
Integration, including API creation - also included (read about our experiences with this).
2. We select the personal project manager, analyst and team for the project (if necessary, we fix command members).
3. We write terms of reference on complex tasks in order to avoid overestimated estimates and failure to meet deadlines.
4. Information is not lost: we work through the task setting system.
5. All work is rated to implementation. If something is unclear, we will conduct an interview/analysis or clarify.
6. The fixed price of the standard hour ($25 on prepayment, $30 - post-payment and $45 consulting).
7. Reporting: every month, with a detailed description of each work.
- Subscription fee: 20 or more hours per month, one standard hour costs $25, unused hours burn out. Guaranteed allocation of resources.
- Deposit. From 60 standard hours ($1500 at a rate of $25), the clock does not burn. Guaranteed allocation of resources.
- Postpay monthly, cost of a standard hour - $30.
- The cost of standard hours - $45.
- The cost of a standard hour is similar to the rates above. Work on the territory of the customer - + 20% to the cost of an hour.
- Urgent execution of work or work on weekends/non-working time - possible at double the rate of standard hour.
If you need more than just the hands of programmers
For a number of clients, we have become not just a contractor, but a partner. The Alibaba Group calls it the Technical Partner: we not only provide the hands of programmers, but also advise, help digitize business processes and conduct analytics of implementations.
To do this, we add to the team of analysts, and also immediately stipulate our capabilities and the right to vote with the customer. Such work costs $38 per hour, but for this money the Customer will actually outsource all his digital.
DevOps, round-the-clock technical support and monitoring
We will monitor your site around the clock, with the involvement of the programmer on duty in the event of an accident (by phone or Intranet system).
Register the response time (SLA) and penalties in the Contract. The cost of ensuring the reaction - 50 000 ? per month.
DevOps stack: Docker / Kubernetes / GitLab CI / Jenkins / Prometheus.
- deployment and preparation of the environment
- organization and control of continuous integration and code delivery systems
- performance monitoring (server / other system performance)
The working group of the Customer is set up in the task setting system. You set tasks for us and watch them solved. You will receive a notification on your phone or email about progress.
The manager responds to it within 1-2 hours and gives an assessment or asks clarifying questions.
On support: �Ralf Ringer� (> 5000 orders per month).
After receiving the assessment, you approve it, and we proceed to work.
If we incorrectly calculated the standard hours (and the task remains the same) — these are our risks and our problems, you only pay for the stipulated hours.
At the end of each month we provide a detailed report.
Production: development scheme, version control, autotests.
Using a version control system for a project, you can put several programmers at once, and their changes are easy to track. The same technology is used with further support of the site.
When you submit a project, we use both automatic and manual testing to provide for everything. Download a sample report about testing the site.
Refinement of foreign projects
Do we take other people's projects? Yes, we take, in almost all cases, and immediately proceed to work.
What else? 1C and outstaff.
We also maintain and refine systems based on 1C, from Trade Management to ERP.
For large customers, we make the landing of employees to the Customer — outstaff.
What stand out
Transparency of development. Clients see Studio employees in our Intranet system and communicate with them directly. The agreements are fixed in the tasks, the information is not lost (unlike mail or phone).
Warranty period. We provide a termless guarantee for work, the specialists will give you free advice on the administration and further development of the project.
When are we most effective?
- Need a contractor with a large team in the office (inhouse)
- you need to fix the composition of the team on the project and not to change it just like that
- you need a lot of competencies at once: the whole development cycle, 1C, DevOps, marketing, consulting
- you need to start under the guarantee letter or give people to outstaff
- for a number of works, you need not only 'hands', but also 'head', that is, analytics and consulting