- Create interactive prototypes of the future application (example)
- We write a detailed technical task. We describe the most important: each screen of the application, backend, test scripts.
- Having received a corporate style from the Client, we draw application layouts.
- We program the back-end: the server part, which is responsible for the logic of the system.
- We build applications for one or both platforms (iOS + Android).
- We carry out internal testing with the customer, then we publish under the customer’s account or ours.
Hybrid is faster and cheaper.
Mobile application: Virgin clients' personal account
- iOS development: SWIFT, Objective C.
- Android development: Java, Kotlin.
- Cross-platform applications: React Native, Xamarin
- Back-end (server side): PHP, Java.
- Database: Realm, pure SQLite.
- Analytics: Firebase, AppMetrica (Yandex)
- Testing: Calabash, Android.test, JUnit, Appium
- Automation, auto tests: Jenkins, Allure, Fastlane.
Production: development scheme, version control, autotests.
In the process of writing a terms of reference, we form the scheme of blocks of a site with dependencies: this allows programming in stages, as well as giving parallel tasks to programmers.
Using a version control system for a project, you can put several programmers at once, and their changes are easy to track. The same technology is used in further support site.
Project delivery: auto tests, load testing, PMI
We are writing a special document: a program and test methodology. On it is the delivery of the system. Also, when we submit a project, we write autotests (Selenium), then in Allure we look at visual reports on their passing.
Load testing is performed on the customer's server, we use Yandex.Tank and a number of services.
After delivery, we support the project using Jenkins for continuous integration - continuous update shipping, and GIT for version control..
Support and maintenance
After launch, we give an unlimited warranty on the application, within the devices that existed at the time the application was launched.
Improvements and adaptations for new devices are evaluated at a rate of $ 2,000 per hour.
Mobile application: video surveillance service for «Er-Telecom» clients
What stand out
Transparency of development. Clients see Studio employees in our Intranet system and communicate with them directly. The agreements are fixed in the tasks, the information is not lost (unlike mail or phone).
When are we most effective?
- Need a quick launch of an application to test a business hypothesis
- the application is integrated with several systems at once, and not everyone has documentation
- need a large advertising campaign and comprehensive service
- for a number of works, you need not only “hands”, but also “head”, that is, analytics and consulting