Extyl. Web and mobile with unlimited warranty. Extyl-PRO
Адрес: Derbenevskaya street, 20, 115114 115114 Moscow,
Телефон:+7 495 995–23–37, Электронная почта: info@extyl-pro.ru
Every day from 9:30 till 20
Extyl. Sophisticated ecommerce and custom integration.
The instruction is especially useful for those managers who have recently become them: you have been promoted to department manager, team leader and so on. At first it seems that there are 10 times more tasks and nobody can do anything without you. That's how not to break up:

1 Delegating.
There are two types: "gave and forgotten" - for typical operations and responsible employees (20% of cases) and "gave, reminded, kicked, done" - for the rest 80% of cases.
It is very important to move from independent execution to control - this is the essence of delegation. Control is key, because without it there will be a feeling that no one can do anything, only I - Superman. You got it, 😊.

2 Amplification.
It's when you multiply yourself. If simple - hire an assistant (inexpensive but very helpful with routine) or raise a deputy. For many, it is already a good motivation to be appreciated and empowered, and not always to be overpaid.
Previously, when you were NOT in charge, you could not influence it. Now you can.

3 Working on yourself.
Even if you are the director and the owner, you have to pump yourself up all the time. Which gives:
- the opportunity to train your employees (and not just them, by the way). And the fact that you are a manager (no matter what level) - gives chances that you will be heard. And then the effectiveness of what you have learned will increase multiply.
- ability to optimize processes (now you, as a leader, can do it!).

Colleagues, tell us (link to comments at the bottom), what were your problems at the promotion/start of management and how did you solve them?

Make a request
Specialist rates

Front-end: $25

Back-end: $25 (PHP), $35 (JAVA, C#), $35 (Ruby, Python)

Analytics: $35 — $45

Mobile: $30

Design: $25 (designer), $35 (Art Director)

DevOps: $30

Testing: $20