8 Easy jobs. If the tender for 1-2 million for the site-card, will win its regional IE from one person for 100 thousand rubles (conditionally). If the work is simple - your competencies and built processes are not needed here, it will pull you down in terms of profitability.
9 From this, it follows that you need to look at factors that will help you win: experience (attach contracts), specialists, etc. If this is required in the tender, you should have the maximum. Then you can win without even having the minimum price (we did).
Specifically, we only go to the tender if we have 100 out of 100 by non-price factors.
10 Licenses. Go straight through the documentation on the keywords "license" and "certificate".
Surprises of the kind may await you:
- FSTEC/FSB license (encryption) - these are expensive (from 300 tp) licenses for encrypted communication channels
If you take a subcontractor to such tenders, then even if it is allowed, they want a lot of money for their services.
- certificates oracle, microsoft, etc. - There are times when it is necessary to make a delivery, say, Bitrick Portal, but it must work in a secure environment and under it you need all sorts of exotic knowledge. The question here is that 99% of such requirements are made specifically - this is the checkbox "contractor selected, stay out of it".
11 Site Accreditation.
- because 95% of tenders are electronic - you need EDS, and it's best immediately under most sites. Not bad guys https://kontur.ru/ca (link without affiliate code, it is not an advertisement, if anything).
- Statistics, how many have won tenders on what sites in 2018:
Sberbank AST 40%, paper 12%, Fabrikant 12%, the rest - Tectorg, RTS-Tender, b2b-tender, Gazprombank site
So if you're just getting started, start with these sites.
12 Security. It's not exactly a stop factor, but it could become one.
- securing a bid. It's a guarantee that if you win the tender, you won't leak. Paid in 99% of cases alive, after the announcement of the winner (it does not matter who won). It means that your money is frozen for about 2-3 weeks.
- enforcement of the contract. This is a guarantee that you will do everything under the contract. If you don't do it, the execution goes to the customer.
Contracts usually last from 3 months to a couple of years, so live money is not accepted to pay here - do a bank guarantee.
The cost of the guarantee on average - 1-2-3% of the cost of the tender.
On stop-factors it is all, the next post will be about optimization of production).